-Are you interested in a career with Holyoake? Do you have a background in psychology, social work, counselling, art and drama therapy, or other social and behavioural sciences? Holyoake is committed to developing employees and providing a flexible and supportive working environment.
Our employees are committed to helping people whose lives are impacted by alcohol and other drugs.
Holyoake employs Counsellors in a variety of programs including:
- One-on-one counselling
- Group sessions
- Family programs
- Couple’s programs
- Adolescents and youth programs
- Parent programs
- Prison Programs
- Attractive salary packaging options and four, five or six week annual leave options
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Regular clinical supervision
- Free parking
- Health and well being initiatives including Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression opportunities to Clinical Supervisor
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Team building events
Please click here to view current vacancies with Holyoake.