- Is a non profit, community based organisation.
- Provides information, counselling and support to individuals and families impacted by addiction. Individual and group services are provided to people from all walks of life by professional staff with backgrounds in psychology, social work, counselling, art, drama, music therapy and other social and behavioural sciences.
- Delivers the DRUMBEAT program throughout Australian and overseas.
- Provides training to the corporate, government, local government and community services sectors.
- Has offices in Victoria Park, Midland, Northam, Narrogin and Merredin.
- Has affiliates in Tasmania, New South Wales (Sydney and Newcastle) and the Northern Territory (Alice Springs) that operate Holyoake programs under licence.
- Acquires resources to provide its much needed services from donations, government contracts and fee for service.