Our services include:
– Assessment and referral
– Counselling, case management and support
– Opiate and alcohol pharmacotherapy treatment
– Outpatient withdrawal services including home based withdrawal through Drug & Alcohol Withdrawal Network (DAWN)
– Medical reviews
– Clinical psychology
– Group programs
– Support to families and significant others
– Shared care with other services
– Diversion programs for people referred by police and courts
– Outreach counselling services
– Support for local communities through prevention and community development activities
You can access these services directly, or you could be referred by other services including mental health, corrective services, child protection and general practitioners.
Active Recovery Team
Holyoake works in partnership with the Eastern Metropolitan Health Service, and the Mental Illness Fellowship of WA (MIFWA) to provide coordinated care for individuals who have complex drug and alcohol and mental health needs. Through mutual cooperation between services, shared care and care coordination, this program aims to deliver improved wellbeing, improved mental health outcomes, reduction of alcohol and drug-related harm and reductions in unplanned in-patient hospital admissions and length of stay.