COVID-19 Update – Updated 18 July 2022
The Government of Western Australia has announced easing of public health and social measures relating to the management of COVID 19. At Holyoake, we are committed to keeping our staff and clients safe. Considering all aspects of the evolving situation carefully, we have implemented the following measures:
- In-person counselling has resumed at all our offices – including group counselling.
- Phone and video counselling options are also available.
For our Victoria Park and Wheatbelt service locations (Northam and Narrogin), the following applies:
- Although mask wearing is not required, Holyoake staff may continue to wear surgical masks in all shared and open plan areas – including counselling sessions and groups.
- Clients and visitors to all Holyoake offices are welcome to wear surgical masks, although this is not a requirement.
For our Midland, Merredin and Moora based services, the following applies:
- wearing of surgical masks by both staff and clients is strongly encouraged due to the co-location of medical services in these locations. This is a requirement of the WA Government.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions, please click here to contact us.
For the latest COVID-19 information and advice, visit https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus
or call the Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080
Stay safe and well.