March 30, 2020
In this time of Covid-19 or Coronavirus uncertainty, we hope you are coping as best you can.
We continue to follow official guidelines to keep our clients, staff and stakeholders safe. As of now, individual counselling services at all our offices continue as usual. Phone counselling is also available as an option.
Our group programs have been cancelled due to health and safety reasons. If you are scheduled for a group program, please call contact us to book an individual counselling session.
However, if any of the Covid-19 factors* apply to you, we request you to contact us to organise phone counselling.
If you do not have a scheduled appointment, but would like to access our free services, please contact us to arrange an appointment.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we try our best to cope with the challenges ahead.
- Fever or acute respiratory infection (e.g. shortness of breath or cough) with or without fever AND
- Travel or transit through a country considered to pose a risk of transmission in the 14 days before the onset of illness, OR
- Close or casual contact in 14 days before illness onset with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Social distancing and prevention guidelines: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-information-on-social-distancing
- Self-isolation guidelines: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-isolation-guidance